Small group, huge progress in learning.
Who is it for?
Many people not only find group learning a lot of fun, but also gain extra motivation from practicing languages together with others. Anyone who appreciates the flexibility and opportunities for success offered by a small group, and wishes to make rapid progress in their new language, will find exactly what they are looking for in a Berlitz Intensive Group.
- All the benefits of the Berlitz Method® in group lessons too
- The courses are always made up of a maximum of 6 participants
- Good value and an agreeable alternative to other kinds of courses
- Benefit from the contributions of the other participants who are pursuing the same language goal
- Small, homogenous groups
- Intensive training
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Other languages on request
How to get started:
Decide yourself for an for an intensive compact program with daily lessons or a regular course with 1 or 2 lessons per week. The open courses begin on the dates given in the current course plan. Here you can also find the certificate courses we currently have on offer.